Conditions Of Sale
- The purchaser hereby agrees that there shall be no guarantee on any electrical items ordered and purchased from International Parts and Components (“IPC”).
- The Purchaser hereby agrees that incorrectly ordered electrical items will not be returnable or refundable under any circumstances whatsoever.
- The Purchaser hereby agrees that any parts that have been partially or entirely disassembled, physically altered, permanently installed, affixed, attached, joined or added to, blended or combined with, or embedded within, other goods or property or damaged during installation or any other circumstances whatsoever will not be returnable or refundable.
- The Purchaser has the duty to report, in writing to IPC, any faults, defects and / or discrepancies within 7 working days of receipt of the goods. The purchaser further agrees that should no faults, defects and / or discrepancies be reported within 7 working days as provided, the good shall be deemed to have been received in good order and working condition and free from any defects whatsoever.
- The ownership of the goods shall not pass to the Purchaser until IPC has received full payment for the goods as per the invoice.
- The Purchaser hereby agrees that if any commitments of the purchaser to IPC are not met and / or are breached in any way whatsoever, IPC reserves the right to terminate the purchaser’s order and / or to suspend delivery without prejudice to any other rights IPC may be entitled to for the purchaser’s breach.
- If payment for any goods is overdue then without prejudice to any other legal remedy, IPC, without prior notice, may at any time cancel the remainder of the contract and recover from the Buyer all monies due or owing by the Buyer for goods already delivered.
- The Purchaser agrees goods may only be returned with the prior written consent being had and obtained from IPC and furthermore any goods returned by the purchaser shall be subject to a minimum of a 10% handling charge.
- The Purchaser hereby declares that the purchaser’s asset value or annual turnover, at the time of this transaction, equals or exceeds three million rand and accordingly the Consumer Protection Act No 68 of 2008 is not applicable in this transaction.
Conditions Of Returned Goods
- Subject to the conditions of sale above, the purchaser must return items within 7 days after the purchase date and the goods returned must be accompanied with the original invoice with full customer details.
- Subject to the conditions of sale above, the purchaser must return items in its original sealed packaging, failing which IPC has the right to refuse consideration of possible return of goods.
- The purchaser hereby agrees that the purchaser will disclose a reasonable description as to why the goods that were purchased are being returned to IPC, should the purchaser no longer require the goods, IPC will refuse the return thereof.
Conditions Of Delivery
- The Purchaser hereby acknowledges and expressly agrees that risk passes to the purchaser immediately on the date of delivery of the goods to the purchaser achat viagra belgique naturel and further warrants that IPC shall not be responsible for any loss or damages in any way whatsoever to the purchased goods in transit to the purchaser, or for any storage or demurrage fees or any other fees that may occur.
- The purchaser hereby acknowledges and agrees that all freight, cartage and any other expenses incurred in the transportation of the goods purchased are for the purchaser’s account in addition to the purchase price of the goods.
- The purchaser hereby acknowledges and agrees that delivery times are provided and given in good faith and IPC will endeavour to make every effort to action delivery within the time provided, but such times do not constitute contractual obligations and the http://www.cialisgeneriquefr24.com/cialis-20-mg/ purchaser hereby agrees that the purchaser is not entitled to cancel or repudiate the order or refuse to accept delivery on the grounds of later delivery than that provided for by IPC.
Conditions Of Payment
- The purchaser hereby acknowledges and agrees that unless stated otherwise by IPC, all goods purchased are COD.
- The purchaser hereby acknowledges and agrees that IPC reserves the right to alter the condition of payment, method and terms at any time by way of written notice to the purchaser.
- The purchaser hereby acknowledges and agrees that all prices and any other charges applicable for goods and purchases are https://www.acheterviagrafr24.com/prix-viagra/ payable free of bank deposit charges, bank exchange charges or any https://www.acheterviagrafr24.com/viagra-femme-prix-forum/ other charges thereof.
- The purchaser herby acknowledges and agrees that prices quoted on the invoice for goods are based on current rates ruling at the date of this order and any variations between these and IPC’S normal price ruling at date of delivery will be for the purchaser’s account.
- The purchaser hereby acknowledges and agrees that any overdue accounts will bear interest at the maximum rate of 2% per month.
- The purchaser hereby acknowledges and agrees that if any overdue account is handed over to IPC’S attorney for collection, IPC shall be entitled to recover all legal costs incurred by IPC, including attorney and own client charges, tracing fees, and such collection commission as IPC is obliged to pay to its attorney on behalf of the purchaser.